DofE Schools Awards
Mud and Maps has a lot of experience designing and planning school expeditions.
If your school does not have the resources or qualified staff to run the expeditions, we provide a comprehensive programme of expeditions to meet your school’s needs.
We will come into school to discuss your requirements and design a programme that meets the needs of your young people.
We will deliver the exedition training at school and complete all the risk assessments for the expeditions and paperwrok to be given out to parents.
Cost per expedition – £80
Total Bronze Cost including Training, Practice Expedition and Qualifying Expedition plus group equipment is £160 plus VAT for School Groups of 14 young people and above.Purchase
Cost per expedition – £175*
Cost per expedition:
Inc transport £175 plus VAT* Exc transport £140 plus VAT*
Total Cost including Training, Practice Expedition and Qualifying Expedition plus group equipment
Inc transport £350 plus VAT Exc transport £280 plus VAT
Here is what’s included in your DofE course entry fee
We like to be clear about exactly what’s included and what isn’t part of your course fee.
• Pre-expedition information pack given out in Training
• Equipment lists – with what to buy and what is included
• Camping fees for the practice expedition and qualifying expedition
• Free use of group equipment. Tents, Trangia stoves, maps, compass and gas
• Comprehensive training covering all aspects of the DofE syllabus
• Supervision throughout the expedition-no school staff needed
• Accredited Assessors for the qualifying expedition
• Assessor reports added on eDofE
• Options for the new Bronze Training Framework
• Transport to and from the expedition at Bronze level
• Personal equipment
• Expedition food
Take a look through a small selection of our images from recent courses and expeditions.